1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Make money online with affiliate sites thin

Used to create a sum of money from thin affiliate sites which are referred to by Google, these are the affiliate site with content provided by a branch (content is thin) only. Five years ago Google got very good at spotting automatically penalising thin branch, the traffic on these sites dropped from tens of thousands of visitors to the thousands of visitors a year (clearly penalised), low so I stopped making thin affiliate sites.

Before I was thin crack Google Amazon affiliate sites that took an hour to create (Amazon thin affiliate shops were really easy to make) it made thousands of dollars a year from tens of thousands of visitors of the search engine. consideration create the site, registering domains, setting up my dedicated servers hosting, add links from different sources (it took most of the time, but then back I treated these site like any other site: needed a fair number of links) thin affiliate site of Amazon average would take more than 10 hours of work in the first year (probably on average 6 hours on the site, and most of that was building link) under maintenance hours each year after (assuming the scripts won't break).

If you make $ 1,000 + years from 6 hours of work is no brainer, one thin affiliate sites I was making $ 10,000 + per year from AdSense and the like from the Amazon affiliate sales.

It must be admitted, however, I have only about 20 of them-most of those I never got to the part of the promotion (add links that essential) was certainly a busy with clients SEO time (I was still building my master SEO-client).

Over the last few years have already been built even thin affiliate site (non-Amazon sites) to check the current Google algorithm, but did not check it serious time. give more control you used partners datafeeds more time to create a site from a link not already tried. pages that links/sales branch (so you can't sell their products: simple content affiliate base, only to make money from AdSense), downloading and hospitality to date the images on my server, add the language translations (that took a bit of time to install and test won't help!) and even find and replace text datafeeds, image names, etc… to change them a bit.In any case to sites who did not like my previous thin affiliate sites Amazon (not successful), thin affiliate sites to my first good were 100% automatically.

However, I was looking through my AdSense earnings some of these sites a thin affiliate (I have not many) and although AdSense impressions (traffic) is a pathetic considering the thousands of product pages, they are space IF you can ignore my time: SEO client will pay well above 50 dollars per hour, so to break even while my affiliate site should make a minimum $ 300 in the first year **

** Note: I tend to get these things to see if you can make them work (he is trying to beat the challenge of SEO :-) Google) rather than make money per se (although making money :-) also is a nice).

Since I have a dedicated server for websites is important to make a fair amount of cash, add thin affiliate sites to this server will not cost me anything (small bandwidth.) so that my costs of adding a new site under 15 years to break even on the domain purchase to us $ 20 per year.

I of course have penalised thin affiliate sites that I have no time to do a few years made during the 12 months over 100 $ from AdSense (thin affiliate site of 500 $).Me 100 year is not a lot of money, usually does not aim to build a site for $ 100 a year only. This being said, I have a powerful dedicated server that is under utilised (could be 1,000 + domains easily), if a little effort (just adding a few links to) I make 100 domain a year there is an argument for producing thin affiliate sites 100, especially if you can get that 6 hours for each partner site creating thin time hours (:-) which I have).

If you create a thin affiliate sites 100 for 15 years, my costs are $ 1,500.
If you are an average of 50 dollars per year ** that is $ 5,000.
Profit = 3,500 $

** 50 dollars a year from performing AdSense means on average only 14 ¢ per day:-)

If a thin affiliate site average takes 3 hours to create (300 hours domains 100) when performing around $11.66 hour numbers above in the first year.

For me it's not worth my time beyond SEO/money testing, but if you take a three year time frame to put more time into maintenance (sites will not disappear after one year, you do not need to do a lot of link building, it is not going to rank high in Google anyway), it is not a bad return on your time: 300 hours to build thin affiliate sites, maintenance 50 hours, space over three years to $ 30 an hour $10,500. no longer timescale you look at it, it becomes more interesting.

I had about a dozen domains where there is a thin affiliate sites of Amazon, but Amazon has changed their XML feed, PHP script I used Amazon use (5 years) has stopped working, so I deleted the contents of the domains 301 redirected them to other sites during the last month or so I added a thin affiliate sites using different affiliate datafeeds for new into the database of WordPress these domains as a test, add these domains I tried other thin affiliate sites checks to over the last several years causes 20 affiliate sites.

How many domains are already a handful of links to them (and hence the query 301), I added some links here and there, but nothing serious, so it is unlikely I'll show all PR high thin affiliate sites.

When I get time I create a thin affiliate sites are half a dozen domains like fresh tests recently.

Will be interesting to see what they are doing for 12 months.

Days earlier with a thin affiliate sites as a set, so the data months 1 it looks for a certificate that has in terms of the scale they are on average only. under 13 computers per month from AdSense, but they vary lot, use the best made ~ $ 60 and $ 0.

I'm already surprised at the number of affiliate sales with some so low visitors, this month comes around $ 90 branch sales for all sites not in all areas linked to affiliate products, (retrieving a thin affiliate site, some tests, I did not link products sales pages as a test: the test did not work), and even some new ones that I planned to link to pages sales affiliate sales not link to this post because people went online pages as I added them: one is to do a bunch of large datafeed and sites after creation branch ceased to pay!This is also the top half of the traffic there is even the potential sale of the branch.

Total domains have become about $340 during the last month, if he continues that is around 4,000 $ 20 domains per year (us $ domain).

Scaling to 100 domains will cost $ 20,000 per year with a ~ $ 1,500: htphoth 18,500 this year if I took into account the cost of a dedicated server where you can get one for 80 a month, this is the space around $17,500 and scalable to thousands of computers.

There are plans to scale this is (too busy at work in the real SEO), but definitely add several domains registered recently to complete the investigation into a thin affiliate.

David law

No comments:

Post a Comment