1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Saturday, December 11, 2010

Billionaires charity USA Convention

Earlier this month I noticed new scrolling news SKY Btikr that 40 that u.s. billionaires in there swear to contribute half of their wealth to charity on death.

And that's the last I saw of this engagement charity SKY News (which rarely I watch) or BBC News (because I watch at least a few hours per day). an idea if this was a big news story in the USA, but it certainly wasn't the UK!

What's wrong with publishing good BBC and SKY???

In any case, the two richest men in the world, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett with billionaires set to contribute half of their wealth to charity, these two men alone worth around 100 billion US $, assuming that the charity donation on this course which is around 50 billion goes to charity.

My wife runs a site called happy people good karma blog posts which is good news and stories that make you happy (it gets fed with all the bad news is the news channels) so this news was right up the street (it is important is to write an article about it).

It's really a good thing for those u.s. billionaires do and this is what I would do if I had earned this amount of money (still working on my :-) million first.) is to be the only difference is that the money is involved, so don't wait for my death before giving a half my wealth to charity.

So kudos, karma is good for Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, billionaires who has had to donate at least half their wealth after their death.

David law

No comments:

Post a Comment